-->

Meet Myrna Tellingheusen: The Funniest Grandma On Twitter

Every once in a while, a Twitter account comes around that is actually worth checking out. And this time it belongs to Myrna Tellingheusen, aka the funniest grandma on Twitter.

Men can't be trusted with important decisions.

15 items or less, people!

Grandma is always plotting revenge.

Classic Roberta. She deserved it.

Mildred's cat is missing...

Everything happens for a reason.

Do I really have to?!

Everyone else is always wrong.

Never settle for less!

Sorry, everyone. Not gonna happen again.

The nerve of that woman...

There, I said it.

Life advice from grandma.

I do not lose my temper.

Those damn hippies!

I don't throw shade. I launch it.

Moments of anger are the best times to peel hard boiled eggs.

Dammit, Bernice...

Damn biased journalists!

I am looking for a way to laminate my rage.



from Crazy Funny Pictures https://ift.tt/2RvDyhh

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel