-->

Canadian Protest Signs

These protest signs are so nice and polite that they just must be made by Canadians!

Not usually a sign guy but geez

I'm really not happy about this.

Sorry to bother you...

Canadian protesters.

I'm so angry, I made a sign.

Funny protest sign.

I don't have time for this.

So bad, even introverts are here.

Anyone for Scrabble later?

Typical Canadian protester.

Generic angry slogan!

I'm past patiently waiting!

I was told there would be cake.

Brilliant protest sign.

The people behind me can't see.

I don't know what we're yelling about!!

Hilarious protest signs.

I beg to differ.

Ugh where do I even start...

Brilliant protest sign.



from Crazy Funny Pictures http://bit.ly/2SFCQm3

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel