-->

Happy Valentine’s Day From Tyrants And Politicians

What better way to say you love someone than send them a greeting card with Putin, Kim Jong-un, or Karl Marx?

Quit Stalin and be my valentine.

Leon Trotsky thinks you're hotsky.

Don't embargo my love.

I wouldn't deport you.

Merkel your calendar for a date with me.

It would be Assad day if...

I'll always be Trudeau to you.

You Barack my world.

My heart berns for you.

You are my Attila The Hun-ey.

Heads will roll if you don't say yes.

I am the virgin queen unless...

Joseph Kony doesn't want you to be lonely.

You are Kim Jong Un-forgettable.

Be mein.

Amin love with you.

Roses are red, so is the state...

You are the most honorable chairman of my heart.

I've got something to Putin you.



from Crazy Funny Pictures http://bit.ly/2IfzodJ

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel