-->

Therapist Meme: So… What Brought You Here?

Taking everything literally is such a blast! Someone tells me to “hold your horses,” and suddenly, I’m running a freaking petting zoo. “Break a leg?” Thanks for the hospital visit, buddy. And when you say “hit the books,” don’t be surprised if your precious novels come back with a few new creases. It’s a riot when “pulling someone’s leg” turns into an actual wrestling match, and “raining cats and dogs” makes me wonder if you’ve lost your damn mind and gone completely batshit crazy. His wife is no fun at all, he should divorce her.

So what brought you here? My husband takes everything literally. And what about you? My feet and my car.

The post Therapist Meme: So… What Brought You Here? first appeared on Crazy Funny Pictures.

from Crazy Funny Pictures https://ift.tt/aj8IwbN

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel